Home Electrical Maintenance Subscription
Angel Advanced Technologies Keeps Your Home Running Efficiently
At Angel Advanced Technologies, we understand the importance of keeping your home's electrical system in good condition. That's why we offer our customers a comprehensive home electrical maintenance subscription plan. With this plan, our certified and licensed electricians will come to your home on either an annual or bi-annual basis to ensure that all of your electrical components are up to code and functioning properly.
At Angel Advanced Technologies, we understand that safety is of the utmost importance when it comes to home electrical work. We are certified electricians with years of experience in the industry and have been providing top-notch service to homeowners across the Kitty Hawk and Outer Banks areas. Our team understands how to properly assess a situation and provide effective long-lasting solutions. With us, you can be sure that your home electrical system will be well taken care of and up to code.
To get started with your home electrical subscription today, contact Angel Advanced Technologies at (252) 306-3103 or online.
The Benefits of a Home Electrical Subscription Plan
We inspect every component of your system—from breakers and wiring to grounding and GFCIs—for any signs of damage or wear and tear so that you can rest easy knowing your home is safe from harm. In addition to safety, our subscription plan ensures that your electrical system runs efficiently, allowing you to save money on monthly bills. And because we are always aware of the latest local codes and the standards set forth by the NEC, you can be sure that any repairs or replacements made adhere to these standards as well.
What Is Included?
Our Kitty Hawk electricians use only the best parts and equipment available and maintain strict safety protocols during all of our jobs, and our home electrical subscription is no exception. We know that peace of mind is essential when it comes to your home's electrical system – when you contract with us for your annual electrical maintenance, you can rest assured knowing your home is in good hands.
Seven key services come with our home electrical subscription, including the following:
- Electrical connection inspection: we verify that terminal and pressure-type connections are secure, tightening them as necessary. This helps avoid over-ampacity issues and prevents potential failure caused by loose connections.
- Safety device functionality testing: manufacturers frequently recommend that GFCI devices be tested every month. However, this is rarely possible for most homeowners. Our electricians inspect and test all electrical safety devices as part of your subscription, giving you and/or your tenants peace of mind.
- Fan checks: all bathroom exhaust fans, ceiling fans, and kitchen ventilation fans will be externally cleaned and visually inspected. We will then provide a report on their working condition.
- Free bulb replacement (in up to four fixtures): At least 50% of the time, we find bulbs that need replacing when we perform our home electrical inspections. Bulb replacement is an often overlooked task, with homeowners and property managers frequently not noticing until there is a problem. Angel Advanced Technology provides standard LED A19 clear or frosted finish bulbs.
- Light fixture testing: as part of our exhaustive home electrical inspection, we review all light fixtures to ensure they are functional.
- Receptacle testing: we not only check that all receptacles are working but that they are at the proper voltage and polarity.
- Surge protective devices: we also ensure that all surge protective devices are operational. We often find that many surge arrester-type devices, upon inspection, prove to be no longer functional. If not functioning correctly, they can allow dangerous power surges through. In addition to our inspection, we recommend that homeowners familiarize themselves with the signs of a malfunctioning surge protector.
Our annual subscription is $776.00.
Our bi-annual subscription comes with a savings of $200.00 per visit, making the combined total of 2 separately scheduled visits amount to $1052.00 per year.
Sign Up Today!
Upon contracting this service, a schedule will be established for the property's annual (or bi-annual) servicing. Our electricians will require prior approval from the owner or property manager before entering and servicing the home. In case of an electrical malfunction, such as faulty connections between terminals and components, nonfunctional GFCI devices, lights, disconnecting switches, receptacle issues, etc., we will inform the responsible parties of any associated repair costs.
It is Angel Advanced Technologies’ protocol to offer an estimate on all repair work. We will then ask for a deposit before the repairs will be scheduled. Until such repairs have been completed, we cannot deem that the home electrical system is safe. We will request that a liability waiver be signed to mitigate any responsibility of Angel Advanced Technologies and the associated hazards should the property owner or manager choose to continue using the home's electrical system between identifying the repair issues and the scheduled repair date. We are held by all rights of the NEC codes and standards adopted by the state of North Carolina.
When you choose Angel Advanced Technologies for your electrical needs, you're choosing experienced professionals committed to electrical safety!
- Dallas and James did several jobs in my beach house over the winter, installed lights, electrical outlets and checked wiring. I've been working with Bruce for several years and completely appreciate his patient demeanor, attentiveness and knowledge of the- Patricia B.