Kitty Hawk Commercial Electrical Services
Experienced Commercial Electrical Contractor in Nags Head
Angel Advanced Technologies is the company to trust for commercial electrical services in Kitty Hawk. Our licensed electricians have a combined electrical experience of 40 years. We work on all types of electrical projects, including installation of electrical equipment, repair of electrical systems, electrical troubleshooting, installation and maintenance of lighting systems, high and low-voltage wiring, and more. There’s no job too big or small for us to handle!
Depend on technicians for all your electrical needs, including:
- New construction
- Office buildings
- Indoor lighting
- Fluorescent lighting and ballasts
- Outdoor security lighting
- Structured cabling/telephone installation
- Data/network installation
- CAT video drops installation
- Troubleshooting circuits
- Outlet and switch repairs
- Lighting design
- Outdoor service
- Schools and institutional wiring
- Service conversion
- Electrical inspection
- Dallas and James did several jobs in my beach house over the winter, installed lights, electrical outlets and checked wiring. I've been working with Bruce for several years and completely appreciate his patient demeanor, attentiveness and knowledge of the- Patricia B.
Commercial owners always need to think about ways that they can save on costs for their property, which can quickly add up. One of the most effective ways of doing this is by switching out old fluorescent bulbs with LEDs. Whether used for interior offices or exterior parking lots, LEDs can save up to 50% in terms of usage. They also last much longer than traditional bulbs, which means business owners can save on replacement costs.
Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Commercial Electrician
Leaving a business’s electrical system in the hands of someone else is not something to take lightly. It’s important to hire a professional electrician who has a proven track record of delivering safe and effective solutions. Commercial property owners should ask several questions to ensure the electrician has the right experience and business practices for their needs.
Seven key questions to ask a commercial electrical contractor before hiring them are:
- Do you have a license to perform commercial electrical work in this state?
- Do you have insurance?
- Is your work warranted or guaranteed?
- What is your area of specialty?
- Who will actually be doing the work?
- What work will you perform?
- What are your rates?
The team at Angel Advanced Technologies is a reliable source for all things related to commercial electrical services in Kitty Hawk. We’re licensed and insured, and we guarantee all our work.
Maintaining the electrical systems of a commercial property is more complicated than that of residential properties. Any responsible building owner knows the importance of getting regular electrical inspections and repairs to ensure the safety of the building and its occupants. However, some issues are at times overlooked and problems aren’t addressed as early as they should be.
Keep an eye out for warning signs that it’s time to call an electrician, including:
- Dimming or flickering lights
- Dips and sags in power
- Hot switches and fixtures
- Tripping breakers
- Electrical surges
- High electric bills
- Too few outlets
- Electric shocks
- Over-circuited panel
Noticing the signs of electrical failure is the first step in getting issues resolved. Properly diagnosing the source of the problem and providing the right repairs is a task that should be left only for professionals.